On Easter Sunday 1952, two Bethel College students began to hold services in an old brick schoolhouse near Edwardsburg, Michigan. The following year, the group moved their services into the recreation room of the founding pastor's house. Attendance grew quickly, and after much prayer and sacrifice, the first portion of the present property was purchased. On Easter Sunday three years later, more than 100 people worshipped in the new church building. Granger MC has grown siginificantly since those early days building two additional worship centers as well as the Family Life Center. More importantly, Granger MC has remained an integral part of the Granger community as a light on the curve of Rt.23 for more than five decades with countless stories of lives transformed by the gospel.